April 27, 2021
We are MDR Public Affairs Ltd., a Toronto-based boutique agency that provides communications and organizational design solutions to leaders committed to building safer, healthier, and greener communities.
Our foremost commitment is to support the Canadian licensing and professional regulation sector. In addition to providing expert advisory services, we developed and manage a suite of digital platforms that promote the sector’s consumer protection mandate that encourages a fairer and more informed marketplace. They include the Canadian Regulatory Guide, Canada’s most comprehensive directory of regulatory bodies; RegulatoryJobs.ca, a job search site for the sector; and The Registrar magazine, a quarterly publication about consumer protection.
Visit www.mdrpublicaffairs.ca for more information.
We are currently developing a roster of professionals who bring extensive senior management experience acquired at Canadian regulatory bodies to provide expert project-based advisory services in organizational leadership for our growing clientele across Canada.
Specifically, we seek professionals with regulatory experience in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
Note that these are project-based independent consultant roles, not employment opportunities.
- Assess and identify clients’ needs.
- Provide advice by offering strategic and tactical solutions.
- Liaise with the consulting team to design effective workflows that ensure client needs are met with the utmost attention to quality.
- Achieve deliverables according to client project plans.
- Evaluate project processes and outcomes and strive for continuous improvement of the agency’s service delivery.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior regulatory role (CEO/Executive Director/Registrar or similar), preferably with a health regulatory college.
- Experience developing strategic plans and other regulatory policies, processes, and activities.
- Extensive experience in two or more of organizational design services on our website.
- Familiarity with legislation governing regulatory bodies essential.
- Familiarity liaising with government essential.
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
MDR Public Affairs is primarily a virtual business, and all consultants operate remotely. Standard office equipment and technology will be required to function effectively in this role.
Submit a detailed cover letter and CV to M. Daniel Roukema, CEO, MDR Public Affairs at email@example.com.
While MDR Public Affairs always seeks candidates with impressive resumes and stellar academic achievements, our foremost commitment is to ability and future potential. Committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we encourage applications from qualified professionals who face personal and systemic barriers to employment, and make the necessary accommodations to support our valued team members’ disabilities and other important considerations such as religion and gender.